Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9th

So everything started to make sense today. I'm pretty sure I know all the due dates/requirements for all the projects. At first I couldn't stop mixing them up. Class was good today, I need to remember to check nice net, I had totally forgotten about that. The worksheets we did today went pretty well, I finally felt like I knew something. It's a weird feeling to have had 10ish years of history class now, and not really know anything about American history. Hopefully that will all change soon. So yah, class was good today, everything was cleared up, and I felt like I knew a little bit about what we are going to be learning this year. That whole knowing something feeling may change tomorrow though... hopefully it wont. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment