Monday, September 6, 2010

Soo 3 goals..

We were assigned to post three goals and what we are willing/going to do to achieve them this year, not going to lie it took me a while to figure out what my goals should be. I think I've finally got some good ones though, so here we go..

1. Kill procrastination - I'm basically known for being a ridiculously bad procrastinator, so this year I want to kill that streak. I'm willing/going to do assignments (projects/homework) right away and not waiting until 10 or 11 at night to do my homework. And for projects that are assigned with a due date a week away or more, I won't wait until the day before they're due to finish them.

2. Honor Roll - This goal isn't just for this year, it's been a goal of mine since last year. Last year I accomplished it, so hopefully I'll be able to this year too. To accomplish this, I'm just going to have to study hard, ask for help when I need it (I tend to be bad about that...) and just try my best overall. I will do my best to achieve this goal, because it is important to me.

3. Balance is key - This goal kind of ties in with my first goal. I always seem to have a lot going on, between field hockey, tennis, school, friends, boyfriend, family... there is always something going on. I really don't plan things out, or organize anything, so I'm lacking a balance between all of these things, and it doesn't have the best effects on my life. To accomplish this goal I'm going to prioritize this year, I'm going to make sure I fit everything in, don't forget anything, and make sure everything gets done.

These are my goals, and I really hope I can accomplish them all. I will definitely be trying my hardest. And I guess that wraps up my first blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment